I am so thankful for this long weekend! it is a much needed break for both bobby & me... My big plan was to finally paint my kitchen, but it never happened. Instead, Bobby and I went to the sioux-denver hockey game-- we even had a suite on Friday night! So fun! Then today we went to my parent's to watch the Daytona 500, and KASEY KAHNE got 7th place, which I am SO excited about!
It always seems like the weekends go by so fast~ a couple of weekends ago a bunch of girls and I rented a cabin at the Grand View resort outside Brainerd- it was so beautiful and so nice to be able to hang out with my "Girlfriends" it always seems like everyone is always so busy that we never make time for eachother. We had so much fun- I cant wait to do the same thing again next year!



1 comment:
it looks like you had a blast!! there is nothing like a girls weekend!! :)
so glad to see you have a blog now!!
i miss you guys a ton and will see you in less than 2 weeks!
Post a Comment